Friday, February 10, 2006
Other blog posts of interest
Posted by: BadTux / 2/10/2006 05:02:00 PM
- Move the nation's capitol to Fargo, ND. Like Louisiana had to move their state capitol to a sleepy upriver town named Baton Rouge in order to get away from the sin and corruption of New Orleans, perhaps we'd be better off moving the national capitol to some out-of-the-way place too.
- The incredible credible threat to America: Hippies.
- Mia Culpa: Operation Enduring Vacation
- Swerve Left: Christopaths detirmined to finish destroying the pitiful remnants of the U.S. educational system.
- Rising Hegemon: New Orleans lies just keep piling up. And at BlondeSense: Bush knew. He just didn't care.
- The difference between New Orleans/Louisiana and the Rest of the USA (do click through to the PGR post he previously references).
Thanks for the link! I've reciprocated over at Swerve Left. I enjoyed the crapflooding posts--it's true. We need to require cable news stations to post a noise to content ration for each segment of their show on the bottom of the screen. Of course, a lot of shows, Fox in particular, have essentially NO content so this might be difficult.
# posted by Karlo : 11/2/06 6:39 AM
Penguin, Thank you for linking to my blog. That WAS AWESOME!!!
# posted by oldwhitelady : 11/2/06 6:52 AM
- Name: BadTux
- Location: Some iceberg, South Pacific, Antarctica
I am a black and white and yellow multicolored penguin making his way as best he can in a world of monochromic monkeys.
View my complete profile
April 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /
Bill Richardson: Because what America needs is a competent fat man with bad hair as President (haven't we had enough incompetent pretty faces?)
Cost of the War in Iraq
"Keep fighting for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce."
-- Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
Are you a spammer? Then send mail to my spamtrack mailbox to get permenantly banned! Remember, that's email@example.com (hehehhe!).
More blogs about bad tux the snarky penguin.