Badtux the Snarky Penguin

In a time of chimpanzees, I was a penguin.

Religious fundamentalists are motivated by the sneaking suspicion that someone, somewhere, is having fun -- and that this must be stopped.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hmm, time to buy another domain...

Anybody here have any experience with buying sex-oriented site domains? I want to buy "HotManOnDogSex.com" and point it at the home page of (hopefully soon to be former) Senator Rick Santorum (R. Va.)....

-- Badtux the Mischievous Penguin

Posted by: BadTux / 8/03/2006 12:24:00 AM

Comments:

I don't have any experience with buying domain names, but you can count on me to chip in $15 for such a noble and worthwhile purpose.
# posted by Lurch : 3/8/06 3:08 AM

You mean that domain name isn't taken yet? Wow, I'm surprised. Very surprised.

Of course, it probably is now that you've posted it.

Dave
# posted by Anonymous : 3/8/06 9:33 AM

naughty penguin (giggle snicker cough)
naughty naughty pengiun (chuckle chuckle)
# posted by The Minstrel Boy : 3/8/06 9:48 AM

Oooh please do it Badtux. It's so fun.
Several years ago while working a fabulous(?) night job at a convenience store, I lost my job because I appeared (quite scantily) in a magazine the store carried. The customers that noticed were definately not offended (quite the opposite), but apparently the southern holy roler district manager was. So much so, he set up a fake audit on the store and fired me. (Company caught him an canned him - assholes do get what they deserve.)
Here's my fun part. You know all those little subscription cards that fall out of magazines? Yep, I just checked the box that says, "bill me later" and sent them in with his name and address. Of course I wasn't signing him up for Road & Track or Better Housekeeping. I wonder how many naughty, naughty, very naughty issues he received.

Remember - life can always be fun, sometimes you just have to get creative.
# posted by Cornfield Jane : 3/8/06 10:27 AM

Blasphemous Penguin, seeking to mock and slander the good name of God's Own Senator!(tm) Well, you're too late, because as it just so happens, some other sinner already beat you to the punch.

However, there's still time to register www.hotmanonboxturtlesex.com and point it to Senator Cornyn's website.
# posted by Pope Horatio Tyrannosaurus Nixon Rex : 3/8/06 3:13 PM

<< Home

My Photo
Name: BadTux
Location: Some iceberg, South Pacific, Antarctica

I am a black and white and yellow multicolored penguin making his way as best he can in a world of monochromic monkeys.

Archives
April 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /

Bill Richardson: Because what America needs is a competent fat man with bad hair as President (haven't we had enough incompetent pretty faces?)

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Terror Alert Level
Links
Honor Roll
Technorati embed?
Liberated Iraqis

"Keep fighting for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce." -- Molly Ivins, 1944-2007 "The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."

-- Plato

Are you a spammer? Then send mail to my spamtrack mailbox to get permenantly banned! Remember, that's iamstupid@badtux.org (hehehhe!).

More blogs about bad tux the snarky penguin.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?