Wednesday, June 07, 2006
President Bush signs up for English lessons
Bush Says Immigrants Must Learn English
New arrivals to this country must adopt American values and learn English, President Bush said Wednesday, pushing anew for his proposal to overhaul immigration rules. He also announced that, starting tomorrow, he will be unavailable for press conferences and other events
because he will be busy in remedial English classes.
Amongst the American values that President Bush mentioned in his speech that
the new immigrants need to learn and adopt are:
Once these modest changes to the citizenship test are made, it is expected that our nation will welcome, yes *welcome*, the wave of new immigrants that shall shortly arrive, because they will fit in perfectly, value-wise and belief-wise, with the average citizen of Alabama or Mississippi.
- Torture. Far too many of our new potential citizens have an aversion to torturing animals or people. They complain about places like Abu Ghraib where other darkies are taught their proper place in life (i.e., leashed and anally penetrated). Thus a new component of the citizenship test will be the "rod test", where the potential new citizen will be required to beat a child with a rod with sufficient force to raise at least three bruises on the child's fragile body. Arranging an optional second child in a position of anal sodomy with the first child is optional. Bonus points for kicking dogs and pulling cats' tails.
- Killing of innocents. Again, too many of these potential American citizens don't embrace our brave American values of killing inn
ocent women and children. Why, one or two of them have even suggested that if drafted into our military, they would refuse to bomb or
shell homes where women and children may be sleeping! This outright rejection of a cherished American value cannot be tolerated. Therefore, each potential new citizen will be required to pass the "puppy test":
he or she will be required to kill a cute fluffy puppy or kitten with his or her bare hands.
- Guns. Many of the new immigrants do not own guns, or even profess to be afraid of guns. A new requirement for citizenship will be
that each new citizen will be required to show the citizenship examiner his gun, along with a target pattern from a certified shooting range showing that he is capable of hitting what he shoots at. The final step in the test will be that the potential new citizenship
will be required to show his willingness to use said gun for its proper purpose by shooting a cute bunny rabbit in the head, then gutting, cooking, and eating the dead carcass. Bonus point for shooting a liberal instead.
- Pro-Israeli policies. All true Americans know that the proper purpose of the U.S. government is to defend Israel to the last American. Each potential U.S. citizen will be required to swear an oath of allegiance to the Israeli state as well as to the United States.
- Hatred of non-Americans. Each potential new citizen will be required to spend at least one day on border patrol with the National
Guard, and will be
given bonus points for each non-American that he or she shoots. Children under eight years of age will be excused from this requirement, and will merely be required to join the Bush Youth.
- Selfishness. It has come to our attention that some of these wannna-be citizens believe that people should help each other. That
is Communism and is wrong. Each potential new citizen will be required to
patrol the Arizona desert looking for border crossers dying of thirst. If they find a border crosser, they will be required to watch the border crosser die of thirst. Giving water to said border crosser will be automatic deportation, because it is un-American to help
- Republican Party membership. All new citizens must sign up to be members of the Republican Party and pledge to vote Republican. The Democratic Party is the Party of Treason, after all.
- Badtux the Snarky Penguin
Posted by: BadTux / 6/07/2006 09:27:00 PM
|| Not willing to kill this innocent little kitten with your bare hands? Then you're not a real American, mister, and should be shot!|
# posted by NewsBlog 5000 : 8/6/06 4:07 AM
You have seriously left me speechless at how much more competent you were on covering this issue.
# posted by NewsBlog 5000 : 8/6/06 4:10 AM
starting tomorrow, he will be unavailable for press conferences and other events because he will be busy in remedial English classes.
*chuckle, snarf, heh heh*
too bad he won't - he really needs 'em.
# posted by SB Gypsy : 8/6/06 6:54 AM
Every time I think of Bushes policies I just think about his daughters, the libertarian and the democrat.
# posted by Ole Blue The Heretic : 8/6/06 6:56 AM
- Name: BadTux
- Location: Some iceberg, South Pacific, Antarctica
I am a black and white and yellow multicolored penguin making his way as best he can in a world of monochromic monkeys.
View my complete profile
April 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /
Bill Richardson: Because what America needs is a competent fat man with bad hair as President (haven't we had enough incompetent pretty faces?)
Cost of the War in Iraq